Friday, October 17, 2008

An election carol


Come they told me, Barack Obama
The Democratic nominee, Barack Obama
The gift of hope you bring, Barack Obama
To change the order of things, Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama

They said to vote for you, Barack Obama
When I come


The alternative is John McCain, Barack Obama
Four more years of the same, Barack Obama
His running mate's a hockey mom, Barack Obama
Heartbeat from access to The Bomb, Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama

Unemployment through the roof, Barack Obama
Outgoing prez is a goof, Barack Obama
I need a president, Barack Obama
Who helps me pay my rent, Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama

Lower the price of gas, Barack Obama
Save my ass

Because of our economy, Barack Obama
Health care's a luxury, Barack Obama
We're trapped in an unwinnable war, Barack Obama
We can not take much more, Barack Obama, Barack Obama, Barack Obama,

You have a lot to do, Barack Obama
If we elect you

No comments: