Tuesday, December 08, 2009

WANTED: A Santa jacket

I don't have any festive attire to don (notice I didn't say gay attire; I'm sure I could round that up if I had to) in case I get invited to a holiday party so I'm trying to find a Santa jacket. I realize the chances of me being invited to such a party are virtually non-existent, but still, I want to be prepared if an invite came into my possession somehow, either by accident or poor judgment on someone's part. A Santa jacket would be PERFECT! Look at that! PIMP! I don't need the whole suit. I don't want to go as Santa Claus. I just want to rock the jacket over a hockey sweater with a pair of jeans and tennis shoes, that's all. I played Santa at a party once and it was awesome. Women, and I'm talking about adults, think it's cute to sit on Santa's lap. Who am I to disagree? But that's not what I'm going for here (although if it happens while I'm wearing the jacket, well, 'tis the season, you know?).
So far I'm striking out. I tried the flea market the other day but they had nothing. All I can find anywhere is new, full suits, and they run between $100 and $400, which is way more than I want to spend. So if you happen to see anything at a thrift store or you have any other ideas, let me know. I'm running out of time.

No comments: