Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm lazy, but come on

Hey, I have a question for you; when I rant about something do I come off like I think I'm better than other people? If so, I really don't mean to. Because I know that simply isn't the case. Look up real quick. Who's the first person you see? Whoever it is, odds are at least 50/50 that I'm not as good as that guy or girl. In what way you ask? I don't know. Name something. I'm not saying this to denigrate myself or gain pity or overstate my bad behavior. That's just the way it is, and not just as it pertains to me. People themselves are neither good nor bad, they simply exist and behave. Most people really are about equal when it comes to exhibiting good and bad behavior and are constantly involved in internal struggles to determine what those things are, which causes them to kind of drift back and forth across the line between. I'm no different. So if I have ever implied that I am better than anyone, anyone at all, I apologize because it simply isn't true. 
A notable exception to that, however, being whoever did this...
The person that goes to the trouble of bagging their garbage and walking all the way to the dumpster only to decide then that they don't have the time and/or energy to raise the plastic lid and drop it inside, choosing instead to just leave it right there on the ground where either somebody else will do it for them or it will get ripped apart by stray animals and spread all over creation...well, yeah, that person is a piece of shit and I am better than they are.

PS: If that person happens to be reading this, I finished throwing away your garbage for you, you lazy piece of shit.

2 comments:

carzzzzz said...

Funny, funny Clark.

I've never understood why people are too lazy to ring that big hole in the top?

Unknown said...

I like all information that you provide in your articles.


"Auto Finance Leads
"