Monday, April 15, 2013

I apologize

Last week, I published a three-part series of blog posts complaining about the omnipresence of advertising.
What a waste of time.
It was tired, pedantic and came off as something written by an old constipated man in a letter to the editor of his local newspaper. Except it wasn't funny. And that's the worst thing; it wasn't funny. I thought it would be but it just wasn't. It wasn't my intention to churn out some uninspired, pedestrian rant about something that doesn't really matter and isn't going anywhere, but that's what happened. Oops! I'll admit to being distracted by a personal matter, but that's no excuse. I served up some really lame material and I'm sorry. You deserve better than that and I plan to make it up to you. One at a time, if necessary. That could take a while, though, so let's hope it doesn't come to that.
In the meantime, please accept my apology and this picture of Adolph Hitler wearing a pair of bunny ears as a token of my sincerity.
"Ich bin ein Hasenpfeffer! Moo!"

1 comment:

ronnyelliott said...

Don't make us all start apologizing for mediocrity for crissakes! Me? I love your stuff, funny or not. The Hitler picture goes a long way, too.