Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let's go shopping!

As announced last week, I have a book for sale. In order to maximize $ales$, I need to make it available in as many places as possible. Naturally, that means I need to sell it via my web site, www.clarkbrooks.com. For that purpose, I built a store. But it seemed kind of stupid to have an entire store dedicated to selling one item (the book) so I padded the inventory a little. In addition to the book, you can also buy...
  1. A bucket of scalding hot water. Long-time readers will remember this item from the ill-fated "Clarketplace" line. It's $1,000.00 because I don't really want people to buy it.
  2. Hash browns. Delicious, lovely hash brown potatoes. Hash browns may not be your favorite thing about a big sloppy breakfast, but they're right behind whatever you think is. I love 'em. They're also way overpriced for the same reason of not wanting people to actually buy them, but if somebody does, for $1,000.00, I will gladly come to their home and make them. Absolutely.
Anyway, that's what's for sale at my store.

No comments: