Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Only 19 days til this happens!

A FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR SOMETHING HAPPENING IN JUST UNDER THREE WEEKS THAT I ORIGINALLY TOLD YOU ABOUT OVER A MONTH AGO:



Me, doing stand-up comedy
Sunday August 9, 2015
9:00 PM

Side Splitters Comedy Club
12938 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa FL 33618
(813) 960-1197

"Hi. I did this before, back in May and I'm doing it again in August. Yes, once again we shall gather at Side Splitters where I will stand up in front of you and take the words from my brain knob, spit them from my mouth hole and directly into your head noggin via your ear caves with the hope that this provokes a laughter reaction. I would like to invite you to attend, whether you were able to do so in May or not. Why? More like WHY NOT? Boom. Gotcha.
Here are details from last time, copied and pasted from that event because even though they are old facts, they are still just as true today as they were in ancient times, albeit slightly edited to reflect our trendy times:
It'll be an open mic format, meaning I don't know exactly what time I'll be going on (but it will be pretty early on) and it will be a short set, probably about 10 minutes...
You don't have to buy tickets in advance (I don't get a penny of the gate money either way) but if you want to, you can do so by going to https://sidesplitterscomedy.com/tampa/event-list/
Don't sweat the price; there will be lots of really good local comedians so it will be worth it. Plus, I think it comes with a free drink and pizza or something.*
* = Confirmed; it totally does!"

No comments: