Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Go Fund Myself!


Hi everyone. I got a flu shot today. I was very brave and didn't pass out and only cried a little. But I found out (after the fact!!) that my chances of acquiring super powers of any kind are remotely slight. Sure, I probably just minimized my chances of getting sick and of spreading flu germs around to other people but what's in that for me? My shoulder is a little sore now and I want some chicken wings! WHAT ABOUT THAT?!?

In light of this not being something that has gone 100% my way, and in looking at some of the other GoFundMe campaigns that exist for that very reason, I think I'm entitled to your money. Please take into account the following factors:
  • Some of my relatives have died over the years. That's sad.
  • I don't have as much money as I want.
  • Everything does not always go the way I want.
  • That shot hurt for a second.
  • My shoulder is STILL a little bit SORE now, almost 45 minutes later!
  • Once, I wanted something and I couldn't even have it! Why? Money.
  • The doctor said I may have to wear a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage for "a little while". 
  • You have some money. I know it.
  • Gimme.
Pretty compelling, right?
I KNOW!
So do this. Listen, maybe I won't raise $5,000,000 but I really want some chicken wings. If I raised $20, I could get them AND some curly fries! 

No comments: