Monday, April 25, 2016

LOLZ For A Cause!

Hey, remember how we hate cancer? Remember how we used to do all kinds of silly things in an effort to fight cancer? Remember how I said I was going to continue to use the blog to promote events and stuff? Remember how I do stand-up comedy now?
I don't. 
Good thing I wrote it all down, huh?
Remembering stuff is hard!

Well, let's tie all of those things together...

LOLZ For A Cause!
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Urban Phoenix Studios
2002 E. 5th Street, Suite 103
Tampa (Ybor City), Florida

An evening of stand-up comedy with the proceeds going toward The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. There's going to be food and drinks and prizes and lots of laughs. Featuring the considerable talents of:



Tyler Horvath



Colin Means




Melissa Nicholas




Zac Townsend




Victoria Yepes

Also, me.

I'll be there, too.
(Please come anyway)


No comments: