Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Let me show you something...

I haven't plugged anything in a while. Hasn't that been nice and refreshing?
It ends, here and now.

I need to share with you the following, for the sake of you knowing about it and taking the appropriate action...

I will be hosting at Side Splitters Comedy Club in Tampa this weekend (beginning Thursday) for Bobby Jewell and Tommy Blaze. That means I will be telling jokes, then talking about what kind of booze juice is on sale, what terrific shows are coming up soon and then introducing Mr. Jewell (who owns the place and apparently thinks highly enough to keep bringing me back for work) and then Mr. Blaze. Everyone will have a lovely evening and after the show ends, we will all adjourn to the lobby to meet, perchance to greet.
Sound good? Heck yeah!
This is kind of exactly what I will look like while doing this.
Tommy Blaze
with Bobby Jewell
and your host ME

Thursday, May 18 - 8:30 PM
Friday, May 19 - 8:00 PM
Saturday, May 20 - 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 10:30 PM
Sunday, May 21 - 7:00 PM


Side Splitters Comedy Club

12938 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 960-1197

No comments: