Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amen corner

All this incessant talk about HOPE getting you down? Of course it is. How could it not? Luckily, the folks at the Greater Faith Outreach Center at the corner of Nebraska Avenue and Bird Street in Tampa, Florida, conveniently yet ironically located right across the street from the abandoned dog track, have a message for you.
That's right, folks. Organized Religion, the one societal institution that has never, ever failed mankind in any way shape or form, has it allllll figured out for us:
Do you know what that means? I think you do! I think we ALL do!
Yay!
Some people are going to Hell!
Some people are going to Hell!
Nya nya na nya nya!
Some people are going to Hell!

2 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

I hope I'm one of them. All of my friends are going to be there.