Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Muffin update: coming soon!

I can't share a lot of details (because there aren't any yet) but there will be an event soon, taking place at Tre Amici @ The Bunker in Ybor City. There will be food (muffins?), music and lots of fun. "Come on, Clark! Tell us all about it!", you say. To which I reply, I can't do that. Not yet. "Tell us! Tell us, please!", you plead. Nope, I reply. "Tell us. Right now. Or we will kick you in the eye", you threaten. I stammer in response, wait...that's not. Then you shove me in the shoulder and say, "what are you going to do about it, huh? Gonna tell your mommy?" And I answer, maybe you people aren't who I thought you were. To which you reply, "Aw, we're just kidding. Relax, you big, ugly, stupid doofus."
Oh. Okay then. So yeah, a party, of sorts, coming soon. Watch this space for details. In the meantime...


OR MAIL CHECKS AND/OR MONEY ORDERS TO ME AT:
3655 Coopers Pond Drive, #202,
Tampa, FL, 33614

2 comments:

Florida Native Mom said...

Glad to get a muffin update since your original muffin post is what led me to follow your blog (and you on Twitter)

Unknown said...

And I'm glad you're here, Native Mom! Muffin updates every day until the goal is reached!