Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let me feed your hockey hunger

If you've ever said, "All the stuff about toilets is awesome, but I want to read even more from Clark Brooks; In particular, I want to know what he has to say about the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning", first of all, to whom on earth are you saying this? Secondly, you're in luck! My insights on all things related to the Tampa Bay Lightning can be found at RawCharge.com.
I am so happy to be a part of the Raw Charge family and not just because they rescued me when I was cast adrift from the rudderless ship (at the time) that was SB Nation Tampa Bay (I don't really know anything about boating or being lost at sea so I apologize if that last statement was unnecessarily redundant or otherwise stupid). I'm also proud to be part of it because it's an extremely well run, top-notch organization from managing editors John Fontana and Cassie McClellan down to my fellow staff writers Matt Amos, Tina Robinson, Dani Toth, Adam Vingan and Nolan Whyte.
And since hockey season starts in a couple of weeks, now is a good time to go back and read some of my old stuff. If you drill down far enough, you might even find some of my greatest hits collection from the SB Nation Tampa Bay days.

1 comment:

nhl jerseys said...

haha.there was clearly a cheap nhl jerseys blossom from the leave in which all had been dried and unhappy seeking...