Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday week continues...in spite of me

So apparently, I'm on a mission to ruin Christmas for everyone. Since Sunday, I've no-showed at two of the three holdiay gatherings to which I've been invited and forgotten to deliver a present I procured on behalf of a friend. It's not intentional; I think maybe somebody has activated a post-hypnotic suggestion I was given some time ago by somebody who wanted me to jack up Christmas 2011 for as many people as possible. Like the responsible guy in the movies who turns into a werewolf and tries to make sure he's incapacitated when the moon is full, I'm trying to take myself out of circulation until December 26th. I asked a friend who has access to a boat if she would take me out and drop me off on an island for a few days. I think she thinks I was kidding but she still said no. She has only herself to blame if I screw up her holidays. At any rate, I just want to get through the rest of the week without touching anything or talking to anyone, thereby minimizing the opportunities to give myself more reasons to hate myself than I've already got.


Aside from that, I'd like to continue this week's holiday film festival with this little gem I whipped up last year. I'm going to post it every year with hope that it becomes like the Charlie Brown Christmas special and generations of screwed-up kids grow up with it forever and ever. As far as legacies are concerned, I figure I could do a lot worse than festive, hungry, foul-mouthed robots.

3 comments:

RottenMom said...

How did I miss this last year?

And if it makes you feel better, I wish I were on an Island too. I am so not into the whole crazy Christmas thing.

RS GP said...

Recently i found your current post and have recently been looking at alongside. I would like to communicate my own admiration of your composing expertise and also capability to help to make viewers study right away for the stop. I would like to examine more recent posts and also to reveal my thoughts along with you.
Buy Runescape Gold

Buying Runescape Gold said...

Exceptional! Typically I never ever examine entire content nevertheless the method you published this information is basically wonderful and also this kept our desire for reading through and I loved that.

Cheap Runescape Gold