Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Coming soon: a new interview

Normally, I don't like to use this space to tease upcoming stuff but I haven't written anything (and do I have a good reason for that? No, I do not. Geez, could I somehow be more of a selfish, lazy asshole? I don't know; buy my book) so I thought I'd let you know about an upcoming interview with singer/songwriter Nicholas Megalis to promote his new album, due out later this summer.
Nicholas is very talented in his own write, having already released one album ("Praise Be, Hype Machine") and opening for Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails in Cleveland a while back. He also comes from a crazy talented family. Honestly, everybody in his family is really, really good at something artistic. It's very discouraging. If you think you've heard of him from somewhere else, it's entirely possible. Nicholas is one of the first breakout artists on Vine, the new media platform consisting of very short videos. There, he's kind of a combination of Adam Sandler and "Weird Al", as you'll see in this compilation.

We'll be talking about music, comedy, videos and other strange topics, like how I want to be adopted by the Megalis family, So look forward to that in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: