Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time in, some clarification, then time out again

That last update came out kind of cryptic. Don't you hate it when people do that? Me too. It's such a pathetic, transparent, passive-aggressive attempt to get attention. Sorry. I was in a hurry and that wasn't my intent.

Anyway, I'm not in danger or in trouble. I'm just going to be busy taking care of a personal matter and I'm not going to have time to devote to the blog on a consistent basis.
Okay, I know that still sounds kind of cryptic. But it's not for passive-aggressive, attention-seeking purposes, I promise. I just don't want to get into it right now. If for some reason you're concerned, rest assured that I am not:

  • Going to jail
  • Having surgery
  • Running a meth dealing operation in Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • On location shooting a delightful romantic comedy with Jennifer Aniston
  • Seeking asylum because of my involvement with WikiLeaks
  • Pregnant
  • Attending comic-con in San Diego
  • Tracking down some dude and killing him because he needs killin'
  • Joining a cult
  • Starting a cult
  • Disbanding a cult I formed secretly back in the '80s
  • Getting married
  • Following Phish
  • At Disneyworld
Everything is cool and I'll be back soon, some time after the first of August I think.

Sorry about the unease, if any, caused by the previous update.

Cool? Good. Go back to sleep.

No comments: