Oh boy, everybody! Either Kirk Cameron is saving Christmas or he has produced a movie titled "Saving Christmas". It's grammatically unclear from the poster. But one thing's for sure; KIRK CAMERON'S SAVING CHRISTMAS!
Finally, someone (Kirk Cameron) has made a movie about The War On Christmas. It's like somebody making a movie about aliens invading Earth, except that actually is something that could still exist as an actual threat. By the way, if you're someone who believes that there is such a thing as The War On Christmas, please take the following fact into account:
"100% of people who believe there is such a thing as a War On Christmas are mistaken*"Of course, that certainly doesn't mean there can't be a movie about it. And if there is going to be a movie about The War On Christmas, it might as well be the best The War On Christmas movie ever!
Check it out:
- A protagonist named "Christian" who is disillusioned about the true meaning of Christmas: Symbolism!
- "Christian" looks kind of Jewish: Irony!
- Associating the theme from "Rawhide" with a carjacking: Lack of cultural awareness!
- Kirk Cameron as a creepy, leering Santa Claus ala Dan Aykroyd in "Trading Places" and Billy Bob Thornton in "Bad Santa": Throwback!
- Kirk Cameron lecturing "Christian" on the true meaning of Christmas: Lecturing!
- Some old-timey manger footage: Throwback!
- White people line dancing: Umm...
- Kirk Cameron poppin' and lockin': Ooh. Okay...
- A black person saying vaguely black people gospel things: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
* Source: Common sense