Thursday, June 04, 2009

Decepti-what now?

I saw Transformers when it came out a couple of years ago. It was a big, loud, dumb mess of a movie, and I loved it. I'm definitely going to check out the sequel when it comes out for more of the same. So I was happy to see the promotional display at the local 7-Eleven when I stopped to get gas the other day...


Nice! Slurpee cups with Transformers on them! But, wait a minute...



What...is...that...?


OH MY GOD!! Megatron! Aaugh!! What the hell, man!? You couldn't transform a baseball field's tarpaulin into an enormous pair of shorts or a giant diaper or something? You don't have the ability to retract that thing? Maybe a holster or something? Damn it! Nobody is going to want to enjoy an ice-cold Slurpee with your robo-junk in their face. Come on! I know you aren't from here originally but we have rules and stuff. Geez. Seriously.

4 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

Well, crap.

How can I win the "Mother of the Year" if I take my kids to see robo-junk?

Or should that be "Mutha of the Year"?

Who cares! I'm in for robo-junk!

Ruprecht said...

Secret sauce ..... that's all Rupe's sayin' .....

Unknown said...

30 weight, Rupe?

Gail said...

where is his boner?