Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I know some of you don't read this blog every day. I get it. It's a hectic world, there's a lot of information to absorb, keeping up with some stupid, purple blog isn't necessarily going to always get the highest priority. Heck, I know that just with all the Micheal Jackson stuff going on, lots of things might be slipping through the cracks. So I understand if you don't happen to read this post before the holiday. My hope is just that by the time you DO read it, whenever that is, that while we will may lose a few fingers, toes, eyeballs and whatnot to unpleasant explosions over the weekend, all 50 of our states are still intact.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I'm sayin'! It's the stuff that slips through the cracks that ends up biting us eventually.
thanks for this post.