Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Lullaby of Failed Broadway

By popular demand (well, one person asked about it; that's enough to make her popular with me) and for the benefit of those who didn't already see these on Twitter or Facebook, here are the "Failed Broadway Show Titles" that I threw out there over the last day or so. For the rest of you, please enjoy this special encore presentation...




  • “The PVC Petting Zoo”

  • “Ocala!”

  • “A Streetcar Named Meh“

  • “How To Succeed In Business By Applying Yourself And Working Nights And Weekends”

  • “Who's Afraid Of The Virginia Slims Tennis Tour?”

  • “Arsenic And Old Lays Potato Chips”

  • “Forever Argyle”

  • “Damn Padres!”

  • “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To the Forum: The Oren Koules Story”

  • “My Fair To Middlin' Lady”

  • “The Chicken ala King And I”

  • “Se7en Brides For Brad Pitt And Morgan Freeman”

  • “Brigadunebuggy”

  • “West Side Story 2”

  • "Phantom Of The Omelet"

  • "Das Showboot"

  • "The Religious Fanasticks"

  • "The National Chain Of Discount Department Stores Of Horrors"

  • "Guys And Guys Who Dress Like Dolls"

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I often wish my brain worked like this when I was in need of a topic for blogging, or conversation or just in general.

Ahh The roar of the greasepaint; smell of the crowd.