Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vote! Because pretty ladies everywhere say so

Creative Loafing's annual "Best of the Bay" poll/competition is wrapping up soon. Voting ends on August 31st. This is the last time I'll solicit your votes for Best Blog. If you've already voted, THANKS!!! If you haven't yet, here are three more reasons why you should vote for this blog...
  • A vote for this blog is a vote against blogs that don't write about cupcakes. You like cupcakes, don't you? I bet you want some right now. I know I do. So vote...and think about the cupcakes (and I don't mean Catherine Durkin Robinson).
  • Maybe you've always wanted to vote in a real election but were always afraid that your ill-informed opinions on serious issues could have a devastating effect on people everywhere. That's a valid concern for some of you and I applaud your choice to abstain from participating in the democratic process because of it. The good news is that this election is made for you! The issues aren't serious and frankly, as far as I'm concerned, the less informed you are the better!
  • Finally, I'd like to point out that this blog is purple. It's comprised mainly of three ingredients: Sugar, water and of course...purple.

And I thank you for your support.

No comments: