Monday, June 02, 2014

A plug in lieu of a post. Lucky, lucky you!

Hey, how's it going? Everything all right? Did that thing with the... you know... did that whole deal turn out okay or... ?  Don't wanna talk about it? No, that's cool. Me? I'm fine but I am having some internet issues, as in dependable access to, so no new post today. Sorry. But while I'm on line, let me sneak in a gratuitous plug.
These people.
Check out the Spike on the Mic Show tonight, 7pm (EST)! Watch and listen live via a dependable internet connection. You can call in to the show at (813) 667-7453 (or 81366Spike if that's easier for you, which I know it isn't, so I'm sorry). Even better, if you're in the Tampa Bay area, be a part of the live studio audience. We're at the Pin Chasers bowling center located at 4847 N. Armenia Avenue. Blow Spike's wee mind by actually showing up! Seriously. There's food and beer and you can get totally naked, just like every show hosted at a bowling alley.

No comments: