Friday, November 13, 2015

Necessary advice for those who need it

Take this as me talking to myself, unless you need a good talking-to (aka, a boot in the ass). Because we all do sometimes. I know I do.

I've said this before and every time I see somebody with a fresh take, like THIS ONE from Mark Manson, I'm going to post it. Bottom line, as always: If you really want to do something, you'll figure out a way to do it. In the meantime, stop wasting everyone's time (most importantly, YOURS) by sitting around and bitching about why you can't. Yes, your circumstances and obstacles are unique to your situation...just like everybody else.

You can do better. You owe that to yourself. Figure it out and get busy doing what you need to do already. We're waiting to hear what you have to say but we have shit to do and no time to waste on feeling sorry for you, especially when you're doing such a good job of that already.

No comments: