Monday, November 02, 2015

Halloween wrap-up

I worked the "Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun" Halloween party this Saturday night, presented by my friend Renee Warmack and her company, Renee Warmack Productions. She's a filmmaker and now in the business of throwing parties. I was excited to be a part of it, not only because I got paid, but I also got to wear a costume. Guys have it so easy when it comes to Halloween costumes. Look, a tie, some sunglasses and a hat and I'm a beloved movie character!
Not just a Blues Brother, a slutty Blues Brother
Actually, me wearing a tie technically qualifies as a costume.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I got to meet lots of celebrities...

Like Audrey Hepburn...
Sheila E and Prince...
And some Blues Sisters.

So that just about closes the book on Halloween 2015. Almost.
I'll bet you thought I forgot...
But I didn't! How could I? It's an annual Halloween tradition, the telling of the first actual traditionally-formatted "joke" I ever wrote. And here it is!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Ow.
Ow who?
WEREWOLVES OF LONDON!

No comments: