Monday, September 19, 2011

Fun & Games resume tomorrow!

Sorry, no silliness today. I sorta overextended myself this weekend and didn't leave myself time (or energy) to come up with new content today. Check out my schedule over the last couple of days...
  • Thursday 8:00AM-4:00PM: Mandatory training class for work at the St. Pete Times Forum
  • Thursday 5:00PM-Friday 5:00AM: My night job, which I'll share details about soon and which I'm doing to try to catch up on income I missed while out of work.
  • Friday 5:30AM-7:30AM: Sleep
  • Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM: Visited a site south of town for a possible new opportunity/project
  • Friday 7:00PM-10:00PM: Business meeting with my "agent" (I added quotes because she's not really my agent in that I don't pay her)
  • Friday 11:00PM-Saturday 7:00AM: Sleep (Eight hours!!)
  • Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM: Ticket on-sale for a concert and the upcoming Lightning season at the Forum
  • Saturday 12:30PM-2:30PM: Coverage of Lightning training camp in Brandon for RawCharge.com (I got there late and missed opening remarks from Coach Boucher, damn it)
  • Saturday 4:00PM-Sunday 4:00AM: Night job, complete with an exhaustion-induced hallucination of someone breaking into my car at the end of the night. It sure looked real at the time.
  • Sunday 4:30AM-7:30AM: Sleep
  • Sunday 9:00AM-2:30PM:  Coverage of Lightning training camp in Brandon for RawCharge.com (I was on time, on target, damn it)
  • Sunday 4:30PM-9:30PM: Ticket sales for an Incubus concert at the Amphitheatre
If you're counting, that's 13 hours of sleep since Thursday night. Okay, maybe that's not the life of a third-world field laborer but I'm still pretty much fried. And after being admonished with the rhetorical question of "Are you trying to kill yourself?" which I heard as "You should go kill yourself", which led to a short-but-fairly-intense squabble between me and someone who cares about me more than I probably deserve but doesn't (in my opinion) fully understand the need to push through dire straits, I decided it would be a good idea to scrap any attempt to post new fart jokes here until Tuesday (I'm writing this at about 11PM on Sunday night and setting it to publish early Monday morning.)
 So, up and at 'em tomorrow then, eh? You betcha!

No comments: