"I firmly believe in encouraging others and asking for support when I need it.Thus, here's a shoutout to my dear friend and gifted writer/comedian Clark Brooks:He is OFTEN hosting at Sidesplitters and doing his thing all over Tampa Bay (see his gigs here):http://www.clarkbrooks.com/events.htmlWords can't express how proud I am of him and how much I appreciate his love and support.As artists, we have to grind out each day at a time and stay true to our craft, amid obstacles.Clark embodies this and inspires me all the time through his example.Go see him tell jokes! He will make you forget about the baby giraffe and help you enjoy life!"While I don't want you to forget about the baby giraffe (NEVER forget about the baby giraffe!!), I do want you to follow her advice (she generally has very good judgment on things) and come see me tell jokes, when you get a chance.
What do you know, here's your chance! I'm hosting for a couple of different headlining comedians at Side Splitters Comedy Club in Tampa again this weekend! Here's the schedule:
- Thursday, March 30, 8:30 PM - Vic DiBitetto
- Friday, March 31, 8 PM - Vic DiBitetto
- Friday, March 31, 10:30 PM - Ken Miller
- * Saturday, April 1, (4:30 PM) 6 PM - Ken Miller, special benefit performance (see below)
- Saturday, April 1, 8 PM - Vic DiBitetto
- Saturday, April 1, 10:30 PM - Vic DiBitetto
- Sunday, April 2, 7 PM - Ken Miller
* The 6 PM show on Saturday is a fundraising benefit for the Wiregrass Ranch High School baseball team (I think I might be the official comedian of Wiregrass Ranch High School), with a portion of all tickets sold going to that program. There will be activities in the lounge beginning at 4:30 with the show starting at 6.
Tickets for all of these shows are on sale now and everything happens at