Friday, January 31, 2014

Now I have a podcast Ho-Ho-Ho

Have you ever wanted to read my blog but thought, "Gee, I sure wish I could just hear this dude say things instead of having to sit here and run up the minutes on my eyeballs. Dang."
Well, that's weird, but okay. Guess what? Today is your lucky day! Today, we (big Thanks to the maestro, PW Fenton) officially launch "The Ridiculously Inconsistent Podcast". Once a month or so, more or less, we'll do a new one and it will serve as a companion piece to this here blog. Not exactly the same stuff, but new and different stuff that also kind of goes with this stuff. It's synergy, something that is suposed to be very important from a business standpoint. Go ahead and give it a listen to learn more (about the podcast, not about synergy)!
Also, it's not officially up on iTunes yet, it will be in a few days. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, go ahead and check it out from here. It's a lousy 6:25 and don't cost nothin'. What, you got somethin' better to do, hotshot?)

2 comments:

P-Dub said...

Only thing I'd compare this to is sliced bread.

Ruprecht said...

... but ... P-Dub ... you can *eat* sliced bread ...