Monday, January 27, 2014

Sick day. No jokes today, Come back Wednesday

The headline and the picture below basically spell out the situation, but yeah, I have no material for you today. I'll be fine after I spend all day today in bed because I am an adult American male and when I get the sniffly wifflies and/or the pukey wukies, lying in bed and moaning is all I'm capable of.
And now, in what I would like to think of as the grossest segue ever, I'd like to invite you to check out my friend Clare's new blog "Puckology" whilst you wait for me to be suitably mended as to be able to render new fart jokes. Don't be deterred by the title, non-sports fans. She goes deeper than hockey. A lot deeper. Check it out.Just don't like her better than me (if you do, don't tell me about it).
I have to go now; I'm in the kind of pain that is surely worse than that experienced by ladyfolk during childbirth.)
Shown here: My stomach

No comments: