Monday, September 08, 2008

I hit 400!

While poking around in the stats the other day, I realized I recently put up the 400th post on this very blog.
Huh. How about that?
This is an occasion that should be marked with quiet reflection, cold beverages, a parade that devolves into a street brawl or a combination of certain aspects of all of that.
Many of those of you read this blog have been reading since the beginning way back in June 2006, for which I am obligated to thank you sincerely and question your use of leisure time, of which you obviously have far too much.
I should also thank the various people I don't know even know who continue to engage in bad behavior, poor judgment and general stupidity which confuses, entertains and frustrates me simultaneously. When I started this blog, I wondered how soon I'd run out of things to write about. Thanks to you, I know now that will never, ever happen.
That said, I'm feeling kind of...oh, I don't know, under the weather, I guess?...so I think I'm going to take a little break. Not quitting, just a break. I don't know for how long. It may last days or weeks or longer, unless it's shorter. I may actually be back at this again tomorrow or even later tonight. Unless I'm not. But in the meantime, thanks tons, for everything. Seriously.

4 comments:

The Mayor said...

congratulations sir!

Anonymous said...

This doesn't sound good.
I hope you feel better soon and don't stay away long. Who is taking care of you? I hope you are. : )

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time because it makes me laugh. I hope that makes you feel better so so you come back soon so I can keep laughing.........

Anonymous said...

We already miss you, Mister Man!

XOXOXO and congratulations! Looking forward to another 400+