Monday, March 26, 2012

Those darn drag queens


"Believe me, Bob, these days gentlemen are an endangered species. Unlike bloody drag queens who just keep breeding like rabbits." - Terence Stamp as Bernadette in 'The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert'

It's true, you know. The drag queens, they are everywhere. For example, they're getting a lot of attention for extolling the virtues of Chik-Fil-A, a fast food franchise that openly campaigns against any and everything associated with drag queens and what they represent.
I guess that's the best way to know you make really delicious chicken; when people you wish would simply cease to exist go to the trouble of making a music video to say "yeah, we know, you hate us, but we're going to keep eating your food anyway", you're doing something right. And wrong.

I really wished they'd picked a different song though. I'm a much happier person when the music of Wilson Phillips isn't stuck in my head.

And if you think all they're doing is Occupying Chick-Fil-A, nope. Check it out...

They're everywhere! Everywhere, I tell you!

No comments: