Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 18, 2006: First Post

Hi there. Let me take the opportunity of this first post to go a little more in depth about me than what's covered in the profile. My name is Clark. I was born in 1964 in Benton Harbor, Michigan. If you've never heard of it, don't worry about it because if you had, it wouldn't be anything particularly nice. Now I live in Tampa, Florida where I have recently undergone some fairly dramatic personal changes in my career (about three months ago) and personal life (soon-to-be completely legally single, ongoing). I'm also selling my house and moving into an apartment (this Friday, June 23). I love to read and write and listen to music. I also enjoy sports, but not to the point where I'm a fanatic about it. I'm passionate and knowledgeable about the teams I care about but usually won't watch whatever game or sport is on. I hate being embarrassed and minivans. I like interesting people, and I believe that all people are interesting, but I hate people who think they are more interesting than they really are. I love women and don't care much for men; I would much rather go shopping at the mall with a group of women than sit around a sports bar eating chicken wings and drinking beer with a bunch of guys. If you don't know me, I am quiet and introverted but I am different around people I consider my friends, an admittedly small circle of people but to whom I am devoted beyond question. Okay, none of this is funny but I promised some exposition in the profile, so there it is. More on what's listed above will undoubtedly be revealed later.

No comments: