Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm going to be rich! (part 1)

Stay tuned as this develops...

FROM: JOY JOSEE
RUE 6 BP 01 COCODY ABIDJAN CI
COTE D IVOIRE
DEAREST ONE
I KNOW THAT MY MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SUPRISE SINCE I DONT KNOW YOU IN PERSON OR MET WITH YOU BEFORE, BUT I AM OF THE BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD BE OBLIGED TO COME TO MY ASSISTANCE AFTER HEARING ABOUT MY SITUATION. IT IS HIGHLY REGREATABLE WRITING TO YOU NOW NOT MINDING THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT PAVADED AROUND ME HERE IN ABIDJAN. I AM JOY JOSEE,18 YEAR OLD GIRL, THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS.JOSEE MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS (yadda yadda etc. etc., you see where this is going, let's skip ahead to the juicy part - cb)...HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 9,500,000 (NINE MILLION> FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN...DEAR, I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN MOVING THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO YOUR COUNTRY,AND I WILL GIVE YOU 20% OF THE MONEY INCLUDING 5% FOR ALL EXPENSES MADE ON THIS TRANSACTION. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
SINCERELY
JOY JOSEE

(my reply - cb)

Dear Ms. Josee,
I am very sorry for the loss of your father, but boy oh boy am I ever glad you wrote to me! You see, I have heard there is much money to be made on the internet and have been looking for an opportunity just such as this to make a killing (no pun intended). Because honestly, the whole 9-to-5 thing just really isn't cutting it for me. My wife has been on my ass about a new swimming pool and my kids want iPods and there always seems to be some pain-in-the-neck money crisis going on. I'm sure it's the same in Abdjapan. Anyway, this could really set me up pretty nice. So please let me know ASAP how we can proceed in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mr. Richard Fuchstich
Vice President of Company Matters
United Business Corporation, Inc.
2212 Blome Ave.
Sukadik, NY 10096

If this works out like I hope, I will be blogging from a solid gold computer with a diamond encrusted keyboard.

2 comments:

yellojkt said...

I like the town UBC is based in. I hope Mr. Spammer enjoys the joke.

Unknown said...

Thanks, yellojkt. And I enjoy your contributions at The Comics Curmudgeon!