Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm (still) sick

I wouldn't have thought this was even possible, but somehow I have been sick for about a month. The year is not even two months old, so I have been sick for more than half of it. All I do is work and then come home, pound various drugs and then go to bed. Ridiculous. Every time I start to feeling better, I relapse. Anyway, it's catching up to me and I'm starting to be unable to fulfill my normal obligations, including to this here blog. So no material from me today. Instead, enjoy this collection of various Harlem Shake videos.

2 comments:

Ruprecht said...

How 'bout I toss you some
advice you already know ... ???

Unknown said...

Sorry you are sick!

P.S. I want to be in a Harlem Shake video

P.P.S.http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/harlem-residents-react-to-the-harlem-shake