Friday, March 27, 2015

Stand-up update: save the date!

(WARNING: What follows is a gratuitous plug. Sorry.)

Hey there.
I've been sharing my schedule of open mic appearances but there's one I'd like to highlight...


Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 9:00PM
Side Splitters, Tampa
12938 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618

This will be a special night for me for a couple of reasons. One, it will be my first time at Side Splitters which is my favorite comedy club. I've seen so many great shows there over the years, it will be a real thrill to perform there. Two, I think my act and performance will be polished enough to really merit sharing it with people I like and respect (you). Meaning, I should be better at this show than I have been at previous ones. Of course, if you think I suck and you hope I bomb, it is a live performance and any number of things could go horribly wrong so you might still be in luck.
So basically, this is an invitation to share what should be a special night with me and/or this is an invitation to watch me eat it on a grand scale. Don't feel obligated to let me know which side you're on. As long as you show up, it doesn't really matter.
Thanks.

No comments: