Monday, January 03, 2011

First post of the year

Hello everyone. How were your holidays? Great, I hope.
I'd like to begin the new year by really taking steps to upgrade the quality of this blog. It's time to show some growth and maturity and I think the best way to demonstrate those traits is to present material in this forum that will appeal to those with more discriminating tastes. And so I'm pledging to make a concerted effort to avoid crude references and inane, juvenile "humor" and really set a tone for the year of class, dignity and respect. With that in mind, I'd like to present one of downtown Tampa's newest, finest, and dare I say, classiest, amenities: Curtis Hixon Park. One of the truly unique features of this park is a "spray deck", which is a network of fountains that one can walk through or lounge in or, if you're a child, play in, to cool off and relax. Here's a sign that's posted nearby:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Well, it was nice while it lasted, but there goes another year down the tubes...so to speak.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh, my *barf*

RottenMom said...

What if you have an STD?

Unknown said...

Come on in, the water's fine! And recirculated!