Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Desperate pluggery

At the risk of making everyone sick of me by talking about me and what I'm doing (like it's soooo interesting), today I'm going to share with you the video of an appearance on The Mic Show on 1490 AM in Bradenton last Wednesday night. I was there with Vanity Styles and Rebekah Pulley to talk about Vanity's movie, "Desperate Fate". Vanity is an entertainer and we've been friends for a couple of years now. Some day soon, I'll dedicate a whole post to writing about my friendship with her because it's kind of interesting.
Rebekah and Vanity are long-time friends and former roommates. Rebekah is contributing music to the film and will have an acting cameo in it too. My involvement in the project is as a writer. It's Vanity's story but I have been formatting it as a script and adding some scenes and dialogue. It looks like I'll be acting in a (hopefully very) small role too. But here we are talking about that....among other things. As a major bonus, Rebekah performs three songs in the smaller clips that follow the first big one. If you haven't heard her music, this is a great chance to do so. Enjoy!


Many thanks to Mic and the crew. We had a blast!

No comments: