Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good (bye) morning.

Hi there. If you're a regular reader (thank you!), you may have noticed that I typically publish on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 6:00 and 7:00am (EST). Well, that's going to change.
Every time I publish, it's announced via Twitter which then updates my Facebook status. It's been brought to my attention that more people would see these announcements if they were conscious when they're made. This makes a lot of sense to me. So in an effort to increase my readership and make myself more world famous than I already am, starting today, I'll still publish on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but between noon and 1:00pm (EST) instead of early in the morning. If this screws up anybody's breakfast routine, I'm sincerely sorry. If my readership increases significantly and I become even more world famous than I already am, I will treat you to an omelet.

Out with the old...


In with the new!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

So, how's the reader count going? Do I get that omelet yet? ;)