- Following her around, taking pictures and generally just being a pest.
- Getting tattoos of her (or even just her name).
- Sending her a whole shitload of letters, like more than two. Because honestly, two letters from someone you don't know is already a lot.
- Sculptures. Or drawings, but especially sculptures.
- Writing and publishing a series of stories in which she is constantly in some form of danger and I am rescuing her because I have an enchanted sword and also can communicate with a dragon I've named "Frenchy".
- Writing and publishing a series of stories in which the behavior is so explicitly raunchy that the dragon stories are comparably sweet and innocent.
- Anything at all that might remind anyone even slightly in any way of "The Silence of the Lambs".
I'll probably never get a chance to meet her and run the risk of saying something stupid and inappropriate (all I'd want is a photo or maybe an autograph, but there is simply no way of predicting or controlling what horrible things could happen when you engage in a conversation with another human being), however, thanks to the magic that is the internet, I get to see what her reaction might be...