Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween, 2013


Once again, Halloween is here. That means it's time to celebrate an annual rite. No, I don't mean being allowed to crossdress in public without catching grief.


"What? It's Halloween! It's just a costume, that's all! Don't look for any kind of greater meaning in it. I still like football or whatever. Sheesh."
 Although that's swell too. But no, I'm talking about re-posting the only actual traditionally formatted joke, I've ever written, which is as follows...

Knock knock
Who's there?
Ow.
Ow who?
Werewolves of London.

Get it? Get it?? If not, read it aloud and then watch this video...
Now do you get it? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Jeff Hickmott said...

Timeless, as ever. I retell that joke every Halloween, but since few people under the age of, say, 45 seem to have ever heard of Warren Zevon and his oeuvre, round these parts, for the most part I get a confused "Huh?" look and yet I still giggle like a schoolboy.