Wednesday, October 02, 2013

I'll shut up now

After what seems like two solid months of angst over my housing situation, I finally closed on my new home late Monday. During that two months, I know I was a font of unrelenting despair. "My home, my cats, my worldly possessions. Me, mine, I. Wah, wah, wah and blah, blah, blah."
Ugh. What a drag.
Now that the whole thing is totally resolved and in the rear view, I'll stop being mopey and boring and complaining and depressing and annoying. After all, I have a lovely new home, my cats are safe and happy, the cable guy arrived in plenty of time to allow me to see the series finale of Breaking Bad, it's almost hockey season and my beloved Rays are in the postseason. It's a beautiful time to be alive!
As I promised previously, good and fun stuff is coming. Stay tuned.
This is my new home. I'm seriously considering having it painted purple. What do you think?

No comments: