Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here's something you don't see every day

File this under "Interesting, and yet I really don't want to know". This is the inside of a restroom at a gas station here in Tampa. I wanted to show you the whole room but could only pull back so wide. Yes, that is a copy machine.
This adds horrible new meaning to the term "paper jam"
Why? Who knows? Maybe the gas station is filling some previously unknown niche demand...
"Hello sir. You're back again! This is, what, the third time today?"
"What can I say? I drink a lot of fluids and I make a lot of copies. So this place is a lot more convenient for me than Kinko's! A lot more!"
"Are you making photocopies of your buttocks, sir?"
"What? No! Of course not!"
"Your testicles then?"
"...'
"Sir?"
"I'll be out in 10 minutes."

Now, everyone knows that most ladies' rooms are stocked with more fancy and elaborate amenities (couches, fluffy towels, fancy French booty-washing machines) than men's rooms. So if there's a copy machine in the men's room at this gas station, is it safe to assume there's an entire digital printing press operation, complete with an editor's suite, in the ladies' room?

4 comments:

RottenMom said...

Nope, no printing press.

And ladies can sometimes be way more disgusting than men when using the facilities.

And ewwwwww is that a bowl, like for eating on that shelf?

Unknown said...

I don't know what this says about me as a person but I didn't even notice the bowl before.

Jeff Hickmott said...

I have absolutely no idea how to approach this, but here goes: EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!! There. I think that about covers it.

nhl jerseys from china said...

In case confuses are creatures, plus beings are cheap nhl jerseys clouds, are we not all well recommended that will drift, to be able to really feel the actual nhl jerseys from china the wind tucking people within these along with plucking us all available? Will be we this sort of rock-hard real lumps as many of us think about? Float, okay.