Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Tune in TONIGHT!

Back on September 23rd, I said I was going to quit gratuitously plugging my endeavors. I'm going to take a brief break from that policy to tell you about "Blue Thunder", an internet radio show that's part of the SB Nation network. It's a live, hour-long call-in show on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. (Eastern time) dedicated to talk about the NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning. Oh yeah, and I'm on it, representing Raw Charge.
Now, you may not care about me or the Tampa Bay Lightning or hockey or radio shows or the internet (is it me or is the concept of "internet radio" sort of like "coal-burning Mars rover"?), but I'm hoping you decide to tune in (and call!) anyway. Because if last week's test run is an indicator, tonight's show could be great, godawful or just kind of all right, and if you're one of these post-modern hipsters who finds comedy in the awkward, those are all the same thing.
Blue Thunder
Wednesdays, 8:00 pm (Eastern)
Boom! Hockey talk! From your computer!

No comments: