Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Welcome to guest author month!

Last year I took the month of November off to participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). Rather than just leave this site sitting dormant, I recruited guest authors to fill in. If you want to check that out, click right here.
I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year but because it was so popular with you guys, I am going to dedicate the month to guest authors again this year. I knew people liked it but wasn't sure how much until I had this exchange with a friend:

"So I think I'm going to do the guest author thing in November again"
"Oh good, I really liked that!"
"Yeah. Hey, have you read any of my stuff lately?"
"Ummm..."

Yeah, so consider this a wish granted. It all starts tomorrow. There will be some people who participated last year plus some new ones. It should be a lot of fun.

No comments: