Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Blame hockey

Hey, remember when I posted this back on April 16, saying that things in real life were about to become super-hectic because of the Tampa bay Lightning's participation in the 2015 NHL Playoffs and I might not be able to devote as much time to the blog as I usually do? Remember that?
Well, last night this happened.
Which means the Lightning are moving on to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Which means I currently look like this...
I haven't shaved in a month and I'm also exhausted! HA HA HA HA!!
Which means this madness is going to continue for at least another week, POSSIBLY LONGER!
Which means I didn't do any write-y stuff for the blog today, so I guess as far as new content goes, this is it for today. What a letdown, huh? Sorry about that. But on the other hand, this...?

Totally worth it.
See you Friday.

No comments: