Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm back. And I have something to plug: a second chance!

There are two kinds of people in the world, those who came and saw me do stand-up at Side Splitters back on May 17th and those who said they wish they could have but just couldn't make it for one reason or another (I'm aware there might be other kinds of people in the world but for the sake of this bit we're not talking to or about them or even acknowledging their existence. Sorry, other people in the world. It's not that you don't matter, but, well, kinda.). Well, just like the ghost of Waring Hudsucker, I am here to offer BOTH of those groups a second chance because I'm going back on Sunday, August 9th!
If you went last time and had fun, there's no reason this time won't be at least as much fun. If you weren't able to go and have fun last time, you can go and have fun this time. Everybody is a winner! Unless the club happens to be infested by hornets that night. There's no reason to think that will happen but it might and if it does, that will almost certainly cut down considerably on the fun factor. But barring infestation by flying sting-y insects, it should be a pretty good time.

Mark your calendars, update your mobile telephone computing device, re-calibrate your sun dial. Whatever it takes, DO IT!!

Me, doing stand-up comedy
Sunday August 9, 2015
Side Splitters Comedy Club
12938 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa FL
This is what I looked like last time. What will I look like this time? There's only one way to find out!
(I'll probably look very similar)

More information about Side Splitters is available here
More information about flying, sting-y insects is available here 

1 comment:

Ruprecht said...

So long as you don't have that skank-tastic beard I'll be there.

Oh ... and you send me airfare. Round-trip airfare.

Those are my only two conditions. Completely manageable, if I do say so my ownself.