Monday, June 01, 2015

WARNING: Partial hiatus imminent. Sorry, but GO LIGHTNING!

Because this happened Friday...

THIS is going to start happening on Wednesday...

Yep, the Lightning will play for the Stanley Cup! The playoffs, which began way back on April 16th have made life extremely hectic. And after some things that happened at work yesterday, I now know that things are going to get even more crazy. As such, the "I might not be around that much" caveat I laid out here back then should be upgraded to "I will definitely not be around at all" effective from whenever you stop reading this until June 18th. But I don't want the blog to go completely dark during that time so I'm going to cross-post the stuff I write over at Raw Charge, the blog where I help cover the Lightning. Apologies in advance to those of you who don't care about sports, but since sports is mostly how I pay my bills, this is just how it has to be for a while. I'll be back with the usual fart jokes when this is all over, hopefully after the team brings THIS home...


No comments: