Monday, August 02, 2010

Buy me!

Do you like reading but hate things made out of paper? Who doesn't? You know what you should do? You should buy a Kindle! The Kindle is a portable, wireless reading device produced by the people at Amazon.com that allows users to read books, magazines and other media digitally. This is much better than other portable, wireless reading devices that simply are books, magazines and other media. The Kindle takes it's name from "Kindling" which refers to material used to start a fire, as these devices have proven to be extremely combustible, much more flammable than regular old books.Amazon not only produces and sells the Kindle, they also have an online store that sells the digital books, magazines and other media to download for your reading pleasure. "Wait", you say. "I notice you keep using the term 'other media'. What is that?", you ask. Oh, I don't know...could be just about anything you enjoy reading... "Like a blog?", you query. Why yes, you could read a blog on a Kindle! More specifically you could read this blog on a Kindle. Even more specifically, you can read this very blog on a Kindle! That's right current and future Kindle users, you can subscribe to The Ridiculously Inconsistent Trickle of Consciousness for the low, low price of just $1.99 a month at Amazon.com, where I am currently ranked among the top 45,000 (44, 539) of best selling Kindle authors!!But wait, there's more...subscribe now and you can continue to access the traditional purple, online version you're using right now FOR FREE!!And, if you're among the first 27 subscribers, I will send you an autographed photo of myself as your special gift!
Take me to the beach. Take me to the zoo. Take me to your mom's house. Go ahead. I'm now completely portable! There's absolutely no risk to you; if you're not completely satisfied within the first 14 days, simply cancel your subscription at no cost, keep the autographed photo and never, ever speak to me again. It's that damn easy! So what are you waiting for? Subscribe NOW!

No comments: