Monday, April 25, 2011

I get a _ick out of you

The ancient art of kickboxing (also known as the ancient art of kicking) has been adapted as a form of personal exercise regimen. I knew that before I saw this sign...which is good, because this sign confuses the living daylights out of me.
Just exactly how am I supposed to read this? Clearly, the kickboxers (aka kickers) shown here are supposed to represent letters, but what letters? Are they C's, making it Cardio Cickboxing or are they K's to spell out Kardio Kickboxing? They can't be both; they're the same character and that just doesn't make any sense at all.
It says "Clark". Can't you read?

The bigger problem is that they don't look at all like a C or a K. If anything, they look like a T (Tardio Tickboxing?) or maybe, if you squint, a Y (Yardio Yickboxing). Ridiculous. If there are any kickboxing enthusiasts (aka people who like to kick) out there who know what's going on, please enlighten me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jeff Hickmott said...

I suppose they could be lower case 'r's, but Rardio Rickboxing makes even less sense. Unless you are named Rick, or know someone who is.

nhl jerseys said...

haha.there was clearly a cheap nhl jerseys blossom from the leave in which all had been dried and unhappy seeking...