Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hiatus extended


Looks like I need a little more time to deal with the stuff with which I am dealing. How much more time? I have no idea. Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. I'm not sure I know what that means. All I know for sure is two things; one, that I need more of it (that's where the indefinite part comes in, I guess) and two, I will be back. Soon as I know when, you will too.
A such, this might be the only post this week. Or not. Check back on Monday. If there's nothing there, try Wednesday and then again on Friday. I know that's a pain in the ass and I'm sorry. I'd respectfully ask that you grant me this indulgence and that you not give up on me, please. Or do. Whatever suits your whims. I try not to take that shit personally but I make no promises.

In the meantime, these people will serve some LOLZ up for you. Grab yourself a spoon and dig in (metaphorically, so to speak...which is redundant).

2 comments:

RottenMom said...

As you know, I am the only person on Earth who does not have a FB, so I hope you are okay with me leaving this here.

I am so very, very sorry to for the loss of your Mother. May you find comfort in the wonderful memories you have of her. Especially the cookie making ones.

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. XO

Unknown said...

Of course it's okay. Thank you, Denise. : )