Monday, February 27, 2012

D is for DETAIL

The littlest things make all the difference sometimes. For instance, simply adding the letter D would change the first word on the sign featured here from a verb to an adjective and would clear up all kinds of confusion.
I don't know what the exact term we're using now to refer to special parking arrangements made for those who have certain mobility issues, but at least I know that's what they're talking about when they throw up a sign that says DISABLED PARKING. I have no idea what to do when they tell me to DISABLE PARKING. Is that an option on my transmission that I've never heard of before? Am I supposed to block the entry so cars can't get in there? Should I run over the parking attendant's legs? If so, where the hell is he supposed to park?

No comments: