Friday, December 04, 2015

Pluggity plug plug plug

Guess who's hosting a week of shows at Side Splitters in Tampa next month?

This guy!

That means I will be the one who goes up on stage and welcomes you to the club, tells you about the drink specials and comment cards and how to win free tickets to upcoming shows and introducing the comedians who are on hand to perform for you. I'll also be doing some jolly joking of my own. I've hosted a couple of events in the past but never at Side Splitters and never for an extended run, so this is kind of a big deal for me. I'm escited about it.


But first, I'll be doing all that stuff for JB Ball's show at Side Splitters on December 12





Let's sum up, shall we?

Me
Hosting these upcoming shows:

JB Ball
Side Splitters
Saturday, December 12, 6:00 PM

Dale Jones
Side Splitters
Thursday, January 28, 8:30 PM
Friday, January 29, 8:00 PM
Friday January 29, 10:15 PM
Saturday, January 30, 6:00 PM
Saturday, January 30, 8:00 PM
Saturday, January 30, 10:15 PM
Sunday, January 31, 7:00 PM

Side Splitters Comedy Club
12938 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
(813) 960-1197

No comments: